1. Click on Invoices in the main navigation bar.
2. Find the invoice, then click on the invoice number to open the invoice screen.
3. Click on Options, then click on Send to Accounting.
4. You must login to Xero before Tradify can access your Xero account. The first time you send an invoice to Xero, you’ll be asked to select your accounting software. This will only be requested for initial set up. Select Xero.
5. Click on Login to Xero and you’ll be redirected to Xero and asked to login and authorise Tradify.
6. To authorise Tradify, simply login to your Xero account by entering your email address and Xero password.
7. Click on Allow access.
8. Once authorised, you will automatically be redirected back to Tradify.
9. Select the appropriate account codes for Labour, Materials, your Bank Account and Purchases then click OK. If unsure of the account codes to use, your accountant or bookkeeper can help you with this.
NOTE: Tick the checkbox to use Xero sequential invoice numbering. It is recommended if you create invoices using both Tradify and Xero.
10. The invoice is being sent to Xero.
11. The invoice is now locked for editing in Tradify and sent to Xero. To make further changes, please use Xero.
12. Tradify will then move the invoice to the Sent to Xero tab in the invoices list.