1. Click on Settings in the main navigation bar. Next click on Accounting System.
2. You must login to MYOB before Tradify can access your MYOB account. The first time you send an invoice to MYOB, you’ll be asked to select your accounting software. This will only be requested for initial set up. Select MYOB AccountRight.
3. Click on Login to MYOB and you’ll be redirected to the MYOB website and asked to login and authorise Tradify.
4. To authorise Tradify, simply login to your MYOB account by entering your MYOB username and password.
5. Click on Allow access.
6. Once authorised, you will automatically be redirected back to Tradify. Now select your company file and enter your company file user id and password.
7. Select your preferred invoice layout, invoice category if you’re using categories, then select the appropriate account codes for Labour, Materials, your Bank Account and Payments then click OK.
If unsure of the account codes to use, your accountant can help you with this or click here for more information on the Account Code Selections and Integration Options.