Occasionally some Mac's encounter an issue loading and activating the Silverlight Plugin that is required to run Tradify.
If you having trouble getting Tradify to load the login screen, then you are likely encountering and issue with Silverlight.
To resolve this issue, check under Preferences on the Security tab in Safari that it is allowing the Silverlight Plugin. You will find the options under the Website Plugins button. Look for the Silverlight Plugin and the Tradify website link on the window that appears, and make sure it is set to "Always Allow".
Then on the Advanced tab under Preferences make sure the option, "Stop Plugins to Save Power" is unchecked.
Restart Safari after clearing your browser cache/history and try logging in again.
If you still can't login then please try the following to reinstall the Microsoft Silverlight Plugin on your Mac.
Uninstall MicrosoftSilverlight. - Instructions can be found at http://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/get-started/install/removing-silverlight-mac.aspx
- Access your hard drive - Double click the hard drive icon on your desktop
- Find the plugin - Navigate to your Internet Plug-Ins directory: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/
- Remove the plugin - Drag any of the following into your trash bin:Silverlight.plugin and WPFe.plugin.
- Re install MicrosoftSilverlight - Go to https://www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight/Get-Started/Install/Default.aspx
- Click the install for Macintosh button
- Quit Safari - Safari->Quit Safari
- Open Safari and then try logging into Tradify again.
If you continue to have issues, please contact support by sending a message to email@example.com and describe the issue you are having in as much detail as possible. A screen shot of any error you experiencing would be extremely helpful.