If you have been invited to participate in the new iOS App Trial then this page is for you!
We're excited to be continue sharing improvements to make the app faster and better than ever before.
Installing The App
Once you get the invitation email, you can get started in a few easy steps:
1. Tap 'View in TestFlight' in the email.
2. Follow the on-screen steps to install the TestFlight app.
3. Continue the on-screen instructions to install TestFlight.
4. Open TestFlight to see the Tradify trial app.
5. Click Install to get the app.
If you already have the regular Tradify App on your device, this will replace it with the trial app. Despite what the warning says, you will not lose any data in this step - all of your Tradify data is in the cloud.
6. Congrats! You will now be running the latest trial version of the Tradify app.
It looks the same, as most of the improvements are under the hood. You can tell you are using the new version because it has a small yellow dot next to the Tradify icon.
Going Back To The Normal App
If you do wish to stop trialing the app you can delete yourself as a tester in the TestFlight app, which will remove the Tradify trial app, and then you can download the original regular Tradify app.
1. In TestFlight select the Tradify app and select 'Stop Testing'
2. Confirm that you want to stop testing.
3. Return to the home-screen, press and hold the home button to select and remove the Tradify app.
4. Now visit the App Store and re-install the regular Tradify app.
5. You'll know you are running the regular app because it will no longer have the yellow dot.
You can re-join the Trial by going back to email and redoing this process.
If you have any problems with the app, please contact email@example.com.